Microwave Milk Peda Recipe
|Microwave Milk Peda Recipe|
|Preparation Time||20 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 3 cups Milk Powder
- Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 stick (4tbsp) Butter
How to make Microwave Milk Peda:
- First melt the butter using a microwave.
- Add milk powder, cardamom powder, condensed milk and saffron to the melted butter and mix it well.
- Close it and microwave it for about 2 minutes.
- Remove it and stir it properly
- Keep repeating the same for every 2 minutes until you see yellow color.
- Take it down and make it into ball shape and make them look like peda.
Suggestions:Serve as dessert .