Microwave Mutton Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-roast-leg-of-lamb
|Microwave Mutton Chops Recipe|
||8.3 / 10 (3 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 8 Pieces lamb chops
- 1/2 Cup yoghurt
- 2 tsp Gram flour
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 3/4 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice, ginger paste
- A small piece of raw papaya
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Black cardamom
- 3-1/2 tbsp Oil
- 5 Cloves
- Salt to taste
How to make Microwave Mutton Chops:
- Crush the chops with a hammer.
- Rub ginger-garlic paste and set aside.
- Roast the besan in a pan until brown and sprinkle it on the chops.
- Beat curd in a bowl and set aside.
- Grate papaya and massage properly on meat.
- Combine yoghurt and rest of the ingredients with it, mix well.
- Add little oil to it and marinate the meat for about one hour.
- Take a pan and heat 1 tbsp oil and fry the chops for 5 minutes.
- Place the chops to the microwave for about 6 minutes, cover and sprinkle it with a little water.
- Stand them for about 3 minutes and serve with mint, onions and a dash of lemon juice.