Microwave Mysore Pak Recipe
Photo Credit: http://sasikalaprabhu.blogspot.in/2010/08/mysore-pak-microwave.html
|Microwave Mysore Pak Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 cup Gram flour (Kadala mavu)
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Ghee
How to make Microwave Mysore Pak:
- First mix ghee in flour and put it in a microvable dish.
- Keep the mixture in a microwave for about a minute.
- Add powdered sugar on the hot mixture and mix it well.
- Microwave it for another 2 minutes
- Add milk and mix it little and microwave for another 2 minutes
- At last add this to a ghee greased and leave it till it cools down
- Cut it into pieces when it cools down and serve it.
Serve it with little ghee