Microwave Mysore Pak Recipe
|Microwave Mysore Pak Recipe|
|Preparation Time||20 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
- 1 cup Gram flour (Kadala mavu)
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Ghee
How to make Microwave Mysore Pak:
- First mix ghee in flour and put it in a microvable dish.
- Keep the mixture in a microwave for about a minute.
- Add powdered sugar on the hot mixture and mix it well.
- Microwave it for another 2 minutes
- Add milk and mix it little and microwave for another 2 minutes
- At last add this to a ghee greased and leave it till it cools down
- Cut it into pieces when it cools down and serve it.
Suggestions:Serve it with little ghee