Microwave Paneer Recipe
|Microwave Paneer Recipe|
||6.4 / 10 (8 votes)|
- 200 gm Paneer, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 5 to 6 Flakes garlic, crushed
- 1 Capsicum-cut into thin long strips
- 2 tbsp Ready made tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Dhania powder
- 3/4 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Microwave Paneer:
- Take a frying pan and heat oil to it.
- Combine garlic, tomato puree, salt, sugar, red chilli powder, dhania and garam masala with it, mix well.
- Add capsicum to it and fry for about one minute.
- Now add cheese to it, mix well.
- Microwave it for about 3 minutes, uncovered and serve.