Milk Poli Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.cookingwithshobha.com/milk-poli/
|Milk Poli Recipe|
||3.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 4 Cups milk
- 4 tsp Ghee
- 2 Cups rava
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1-1/2 Cups sugar
- Cardamom and saffron to taste
How to make Milk Poli:
- Combine together all the ingredients and prepare dough.
- Knead the dough and roll out thin puris.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai and deep-fry the puris.
- Store these puris in an airtight container.
- Boil 4 cups milk on low flame.
- Add sugar and boil slowly. Remove the vessel from the flame.
- Add polis one by one and allow it to soak well.
- Serve the polis in individual bowls.