Milk Puffs Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/cream-puffs
|Milk Puffs Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 2 liters Milk
- 8 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- A pinch of Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Nutmeg Powder
How to make Milk Puffs:
- Pour milk and sugar in a pan. Boil it until it reduces to 3 quarters, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool.
- Stir in vanilla essence and baking powder. Refrigerate for one day.
- Take 2 tbsp cold milk at a time in a chilled glass and beat well.
- Take out the foam and gather it in another glass until it is full and add on nutmeg powder.
- Keep it in the fridge and serve cold.