Milk Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Milk-Rice
|Milk Rice Recipe|
||7.0 / 10 (8 votes)|
- 1 cup Rice
- 10 cups Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
How to make Milk Rice:
- Take a heavy vessel and boil 5-6 cups of milk.
- When the milk starts boiling reduce the flame and mix washed rice.
- Keep stirring the milk constantly on medium flame till the rice becomes soft.
- If the mixture thickens and the rice is not soft, add the remaining milk and again cook.
- When the mixture is thick and rice turns soft, remove it from the flame and add salt.
- Mix it properly. If rice is cold, increase the volume of milk.
- Milk Rice is ready now.
- Serve hot with sambar and coriander chutney.