Milk Tofu Stars Recipe
Photo Credit: http://onlinegarcinia.atspace.eu/jaguars.html
|Milk Tofu Stars Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- Jelly Mould
- 400 ml Soya Milk
- 1 packet Plain Gelatin (sufficient for 500ml liquid)
- 40 gms chopped Apple
- 40 gms chopped Orange
- 40 gms tinned Cherries in Syrup
How to make Milk Tofu Stars:
- First of all, pour the soya milk into a saucepan, together with the gelatin. Make sure that you use less liquid than is normally used for a jelly dessert and you need a firmer jelly for this dish.
- Then, heat it gently to dissolve the gelatin but don\'t let it boil, and keep stirring.
- After that, you can pour it into a mould and leave in the fridge to set overnight.
- Then, turn it out onto a plate and slice. You can slice it out in star shapes .
- Mix the fruit together with the syrup from the cherries and pour over the tofu stars.