Millet Balls Recipe
Photo Credit: https://tinascocinadotcom1.wordpress.com/tag/flax/
|Millet Balls Recipe|
- 1 Cup cooked millet
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 10-20 Crushed garlic
- 1 Cup cooked brown rice
- Oil for deep-frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Millet Balls:
- Preheat oil in a kadhai.
- Combine together all the ingredients.
- Squeeze this mixture hard by using your hands. It should become sticky and wet.
- Prepare small balls out of this paste.
- Drop these balls into oil and deep-fry till light brown.
- Millet Balls are ready.
- Serve with cooked vegetables and chili sauce.