Millet Casserole Recipe
|Millet Casserole Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1-1/3 Cup millet
- 1 Cup celery, chopped
- 2/3 Cup fresh parsley
- 1 Pound tofu, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 8 Ounces mushrooms
- 1/2 Pound soy cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 Medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 Cup tahini
- 1 tsp Sage
- 3 Cups water
How to make Millet Casserole:
- Put tofu cubes in a small plastic bag and add soy sauce.
- Seal this bag and keep it in soy sauce for marination.
- Flip the bag occasionally to marinate the tofu properly.
- Wash and drain the millet in a bowl.
- Heat sesame oil in millet until it smells nutty.
- Pour 3 cups water and cook the mixture for about 20 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add mushrooms, celery, parsley, tofu, onion and sage to millet.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add tahini and stir to mix.
- Transfer the mixture into a casserole dish and add soy cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Ready to serve.