Mimosa Salad Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.azcookbook.com/?attachment_id=228
|Mimosa Salad Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 can Salmon in oil
- 4 boiled Egg Whites (chopped)
- 2-3 boiled Carrots
- 3 boiled Potatoes
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tbsp Scallions
How to make Mimosa Salad:
- Smash salmon and spread on a serving platter.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise over salmon.
- Sprinkle onion, egg whites, and cheese.
- Cover with another thin layer of mayonnaise.
- Grate carrots directly over the mayonnaise.
- Spread another thin layer of mayonnaise.
- Grate boiled potatoes over the preparation.
- End up with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
- Garnish with parsley and scallions.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled.