Mini Sweet Potato Samosas Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.veggiebelly.com/2011/04/sweet-potato-samosa-pops.html
|Mini Sweet Potato Samosas Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 20 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 Sweet Potato (peeled and diced)
- 1 tbsp Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Sesame Oil For Brushing
- Curry Powder (to taste)
How to make Mini Sweet Potato Samosas:
- Simmer sweet potatoes with a little water until very soft. Drain, and mash with butter, milk, onion soup mix, and curry powder.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place about 1 teaspoon of the sweet potato mixture into the center of each wonton wrapper. Brush two adjacent edges of wrapper with water, fold into a triangle, and press the edges together to seal. Brush both sides with sesame oil.
- Place the samosas on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, then turn over, and bake for 5 minutes more.