Minnesota Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.oyumm.com/recipes/minnesota-pork-chops-recipe/
|Minnesota Pork Chops Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||120 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 6 Pork Chops
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Wild Rice (uncooked)
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 8 oz canned Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
How to make Minnesota Pork Chops:
- Heat a little bit of oil in a skillet, and then cook the pork chops until brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chops.
- Take a casserole dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray and sprinkle the rice evenly in the bottom of the dish.
- Pour the water and add the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the chicken bouillon over the rice and then arrange the chops on the top.
- Over the chops and rice, spoon the soup.
- Cover the aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees C for 2 hours until the chops are tender.