Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://mitchellschicago.com/recipe-of-the-month/mitchells-ice-cream-recipe-month/
|Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 300 g Heavy Cream
- 100 g Sugar
- 300 g Milk
- ½ tsp Salt
- 200 g Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ tsp Green Food Colouring
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
How to make Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
- In a bowl, make a combination of the milk, cream, sugar, salt, vanilla extract and the peppermint extract. make sure the sugar is completely dissolved.
- At this stage one needs to add the green food colouring, though its use is optional.
- Add this mixture to the ice cream maker and freeze for about ten minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips and freeze for another twenty to thirty minutes, before serving.