Mint Chutney Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.jainrasoi.com/pickles-chutneys/pudina-mint-chutney
|Mint Chutney Recipe|
||9.8 / 10 (11 votes)|
- 1 Cup firmly packed mint leaves
- 6 Spring onions
- 1 Clove garlic
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Fresh green chilies
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/3 Cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 2 tbsp Water
How to make Mint Chutney:
- Wash the mint leaves.
- Cut spring onions into small pieces.
- Place mint leaves, onions, chilies and garlic into a blender.
- Blend it to form a smooth paste.
- Now add the remaining ingredients and mix properly.
- Put it into a bowl.
- Podina chutney is ready to serve.