Minted Mushrooms Recipe
|Minted Mushrooms Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
- 400 g Button Mushrooms (clean and quartered)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 medium Cucumber (diced)
- 1 medium Tomato (deseeded and diced)
- 1 cup Mint Leaves (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Skimmed Milk Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 leaves Iceberg Lettuce
How to make Minted Mushrooms:
- Ina thick bottomed vessel, take mushrooms and squirt some lemon juice and add salt to it and dimmer it in low heat for 10 minutes till done. Keep aside.
- In a bowl, toss in the mushrooms, diced tomato, diced cucumber and chopped mint leaves.
- Add skimmed milk, yogurt and salt and toss lightly.
- In a serving plate, arrange lettuce leaves and put the mushroom mixture over it and garnish with mint leaves.