Mirza Ghasemi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.food.com/recipe/mirza-ghasemi-persian-eggplant-dip-375085
|Mirza Ghasemi Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 large Eggplant (Brinjal)
- 1 large Tomato (peeled & diced)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 3 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- ¼ cup Tomato Paste
- ½ cup Water
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 large Egg (lightly beaten)
How to make Mirza Ghasemi:
- Set the oven and bake the eggplants until it is tender. Thenafter, peel and slice into small pieces.
- Take water in a pan and get it to boil. Pour into tomatoes and cook it for 2-3 min. Drain and cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the garlic until it is golden.
- Put in eggplants and cook it for 3-4 min.
- Mix in tomato with all spices, tomato paste and salt, and cook until excess water is dries out.
- Shift the cooked eggplant to one side in a pan and scramble the eggs on the clear side until it is semi tender.
- Blend the whole mixture and cook for another 2 minutes.
Serve it hot with bread.