Mishti Doi Recipe
|Mishti Doi Recipe|
|Preparation Time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 Minutes|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 litre Milk (rich milk)
- 200 g Sugar
- 2 tsp Sweet Curd
How to make Mishti Doi:
- Take a shallow bottomed pan and boil the milk.
- Add 125g of sugar to the milk and bring it to boil again, stirring continuously, until the sugar dissolves.
- In another heavy-bottomed pan, take the remaining 75g of sugar and melt it with water on a low flame, till brown in color.
- Add the sugar syrup to milk and allow it to simmer for a while.
- Cool the mixture till lukewarm.
- Now add the curd to it and mix well.
- Cover and allow it to set for 5-6 hours.
- Serve chilled.