Miso Pork Recipe
Photo Credit: http://cookinghawaiianstyle.com/index.php/component/recipe/recipes/detail/1102/miso-pork-roast
|Miso Pork Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 pound Belly Pork
- Miso Sauce
- 2/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 4 tbsp Miso
- 5/6 cup Mirin
- 10 slices Ginger (pickled)
- 3 Naganegi/Green Onions (cut into 4 cm lengths)
How to make Miso Pork:
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, miso, mirin and ginger in a mixing bowl. Mix well and then, add naganegi/green onions.
- Cut the pork in half. Marinate it in the miso sauce for half a day or overnight.
- Heat the oven to a temperature of 350¢ªF.
- Place the meat and about half of the miso sauce in an oven-proof dish. Bake for 40 minutes.
- While the meat is being cooked, turn it as many times as required, and each time it is turned, baste with a small quantity of the remaining Miso sauce.
- Remove from oven when the meat is cooked. Slice thinly.
- Pour any remaining sauce over the meat and serve.