Indian Recipes : Missal Pav Recipe
Missal Pav is a very popular recipe. Learn How To Make Missal Pav by following this easy recipe.
Missal Pav Recipe
• 100 gms Dry White Peas
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
• 1-1/2 tbsp Oil
• 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
• 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
• 1 tsp Garlic Paste
• 1/2 tsp Green chili Paste
• 2 tbsp Thick Tamarind Juice
• 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
• 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
• 1/4 tsp Yellow Chili Powder
• 1/2 tsp Chat Masala
• 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
• Salt to taste
• 2 cups Mixture of Gathias, Papri, Peanuts
• 3/4 cup Onion (chopped)
• 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
• 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
• 1 cup Salty Curd (beaten) How to make Missal Pav:
• Cook peas in a pressure cooker, with very little water, salt and turmeric.
• Heat oil and put mustard seeds into it. Add ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Fry for a minute and then add cooked peas and tamarind juice. Cook it uncovered on a low flame for 2 min.
• Add garam masala and coriander leaves. Mix thoroughly and remove from heat.
• Sprinkle the mixture of gathia, papri, peanut, dal, etc. Add onion, green chilies and coriander leaves.
• Sprinkle yellow chilli powder, chat masala and squeeze lemon juice all over the cooked peas.
• Finally, top with a little curd and serve immediately.
Recipe of the Month
Carrot Soup is a very nutritious dish. Learn how to make/prepare Carrot Soup by...