Mistletoe Party Spread Recipe
|Mistletoe Party Spread Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/4 cup low-fat Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp drained Capers
- 4 hard-cooked, chopped Eggs
- 11/2 Cup Spinach (liquefies, drained, chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
How to make Mistletoe Party Spread:
- Place mayonnaise, lemon juice, capers, and eggs in blender container or mixing bowl.
- Cover and blend at medium speed until it turns smooth.
- Turn blender or mixer on and off, scraping ingredients toward blades with rubber spatula.
- Add spinach, cheese and garlic salt. Cover and blend at medium speed, following the previous procedure until the mixture is well combined.
- Cover and chill to blend flavors.
- Serve as a spread or dip with fresh vegetables or crackers.