Mixed Dal Shorba Recipe
Photo Credit: https://thehourglassmommy.wordpress.com/2015/05/25/mixed-dal-shorba/
|Mixed Dal Shorba Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- ¼ cup Split Green Gram (dhuli moong dal) (skinless and boiled)
- ¼ cup Split Bengal Gram (chana dal) (boiled)
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- Salt (to taste)
- ¼ tsp White Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 10 Curry Leaves
- 2 stalks Spring Onions, with greens (chopped)
How to make Mixed Dal Shorba:
- Using a blender, grind green gram (moong dal) and Bengal gram (chana dal) with a little water, to make a coarse paste.
- Now, put three cups of water in this paste and stir gently.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it. Put crushed garlic in it and sauté for a few seconds.
- Now, put dal paste in the pan, along with salt and white pepper powder and stir well.
- Put cumin powder,spring onions, lemon juice and curry leaves in it and mix well again.
- Turn the knob of the stove on simmer and allow the ingredients to cook for few minutes.
- Serve hot.