Mixed Fruit Mocktail Recipe
|Mixed Fruit Mocktail Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||9.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 cups of Mixed Fruit (Green Grapes, Mango, Pineapple, Melon etc)
- 1-2 drops of Orange color
- 1-2 drops Ice-cream essence
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- Pepper and Salt to taste
- 3-4 cups Crushed Ice
How to make Mixed Fruit Mocktail:
- Add a cup of water to the chopped fruits, bring them to boil and reduce the heat to simmer for 2 min.
- Add sugar into the fruits after removing it from the heat. Cool it under room temperature.
- Blend all the cooked fruits in a blender till smooth. Remember to strain out the pulp.
- Add essence, color, ice, salt and pepper to provide taste.
- Beat in an electric blender until frothy.
- Serve chilled in glasses.