Mixed Vegetable Pickle Recipe
Photo Credit: http://ambikaskitchen.com/?p=3366
|Mixed Vegetable Pickle Recipe|
||7.0 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 2 1/2 kg Cauliflower, carrots and turnips (chopped)
- 5 Green chilies, seeded and cut lengthwise
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 5 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1/4 Cup oil
How to make Mixed Vegetable Pickle:
- Mix all the veggies and add salt, green chilies, chili powder, turmeric powder and lemon juice. Keep aside.
- Mix mustard and fenugreek seeds and make a fine powder.
- Add the powder to the mixed veggies immediately and allow it to stand for a day.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Serve it with stuffed parathas or fried rice.
- Mixed Vegetable Pickle is ready.