Mocha Roll Cake Recipe
|Mocha Roll Cake Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/2 cup Matza Meal
- 1 cup Ground Walnuts
- 0.5 Liter Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 2 tsp Coffee
- Wax Paper
How to make Mocha Roll Cake:
- Preheat an oven at 375 degree C.
- Grease a pan with cooking spray, line it with wax paper and set aside.
- Take a large bowl, put 1/2 cup of matza meal, egg yolks, sugar in it and blend well.
- Take other bowl, add egg whites, cream of tartar and mix till it turns smooth.
- Mix both the above-made mixture and egg whites, and stir. Add walnuts.
- Pour the mix into the greased pan and bake it in the preheated oven for a 1/2 hour until done.
- Remove from the preheated oven. Put powdered sugar on a towel. Roll the baked mix while still hot.
- Now to make mocha, add 2 tsp coffee in the heavy cream and whisk until it turns smooth.
- Open towel carefully. Spread mocha all over the cake and roll the cake again (without towel) and put it on a platter with the whipped cream.
- Decorate with walnuts and serve.