Mock Champagne Recipe
Photo Credit: http://sensiblysara.com/2014/12/mock-champagne-new-years-eve/
|Mock Champagne Recipe|
||1440 Minutes |
||1455 Minutes |
- 46 fluid oz can Pineapple Juice (Chilled)
- 2 l bottles Ginger Ale (Chilled)
- 64 fluid oz bottle white Grape Juice (Chilled)
How to make Mock Champagne:
- Fill a ring-shaped cake pan to ½ with ginger ale to make ice ring. Freeze it for some time, and once frozen you can keep edible flowers or pieces of fruits around the ice-ring for decoration.
- Fill a pan with ginger ale and freeze until solid. Place it in the punch bowl just before serving, and combine pineapple juice, white grape juice and one bottle ginger ale.