|Rating||7.6 / 10 (258 votes)|
- 2 cups Maida
- 1/2 Cabbage, grated)
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 3 medium-sized Onions (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- A pinch of Baking Powder
5 Garlic flakes, chopped
- 5 Red Chillies, chopped
- Little amount of Vinegar
How to make Momos:
- Mix maida, baking powder and water to make smooth dough. Leave the dough overnight.
- Roll out medium sized chapattis from dough.
- Cut into two halves from the middle like samosas.
- Now make a mixture of grated cabbage, onion, ginger paste and salt to taste to stuff in.
- Stuff the half-piece chapatti with this mixture. Repeat the step to make all the momos.
- Steam these momos in an idli utensil for about 10 minutes. Or you can also fry them.
- To prepare chutney, churn garlic, red chilli and vinegar in a mixer.
- Serve the momos with chutney.