Mongolian Beef Sandwiches Recipe
|Mongolian Beef Sandwiches Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 pounds flank Steak (sliced against the grain)
- ½ cup Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- ½ cup thin Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Shaoshing Wine/ Red Wine
- 2 tbsp Garlic (minced)
- ½ cup Scallions (chopped)
- ½ tbsp Black Pepper (coarse ground)
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 Red Onions (sliced)
- 2 Serrano Chilies (minced)
- ½ head White Cabbage (chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Peppers (julienned)
- 1 Green Bell Peppers (julienned)
- 2 Carrots (thinly sliced)
- 4 Pita Bread (toasted, grilled or heated in the oven)
How to make Mongolian Beef Sandwiches:
- Mix together canola oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, red wine, garlic, scallions and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Marinate the steak with the marinade and refrigerate it for at least 4 hours.
- Place a wok on fire and heat canola oil.
- Add red onions and Serrano chilies. Stir fry them.
- Add the marinated steak and cook till it is well cooked.
- Add cabbage, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and carrots.
- Serve hot with pita bread.