Mooli Ka Paratha Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMHcc19eYiU
|Mooli Ka Paratha Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||5.3 / 10 (7 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 Medium Sized Mooli(Daikon Radish peeled)
- 3 cup Wheat Flour
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2 Green chillies (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Amchur Powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- Water as per requirement
How to make Mooli Ka Paratha:
- Take radish and grate it.
- Sprinkle little salt over it and keep it aside for half an hour.
- Squeeze the water out and add green chillies, coriander leaves and salt.
- Sieve the flour. Add 1tbsp ghee and all the remaining ingredients.
- Knead it properly to form a semi-solid dough by adding sufficient water.
- Roll out thin rotis out of the dough.
- Cook these rotis on a preheated skillet until it turns lightly crispy.
- Apply ghee on both sides.
- Serve hot with fresh curd or pickle.