Moong Dhal Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.manjulaskitchen.com/2010/12/05/moong-dal-soup/
|Moong Dhal Soup Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Tamarind Paste
- ¼ cup Fenugreek Leaves (Methi), chopped
- ½ cup Whole (sabut) Moong Dal (Whole Green Gram), preferably sprouted
- 4 cloves Garlic, crushed
- Salt to taste
How to make Moong Dhal Soup:
- In a large pan, boil in 3 cups of water, whole green gram and fenugreek leaves.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the green gram is soft.
- Blend tamarind paste in a blender and add salt to taste.
- In another pan, heat oil and add cumin seeds.
- Wait until it splutters and add crushed garlic.
- Pour the garnishing of cumin seeds and garlic in the green gram soup along with the ground tamarind paste.
- Simmer of medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.