Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/mor-kuzhambu-oestlJbjciadi.html
||9.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1/4 Cup okra, chopped into small pieces
- 3 tbsp Toovar dal
- 2 tsp Coconut, shredded
- 2 Cups butter milk
- 1 tsp Mustard seed
- 6 Curry leaves
- 1 Small ball size tamarind
- 3 tbsp Chana dal
- 2 Small piece green chilies
- 2-3 Stalks of coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Morkuzhambu:
- Boil the chopped vegetables and tamarind in water.
- Heat oil and saute toovar dal, chana dal, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds and green chilies.
- Add coconut and coriander leaves.
- Grind and add this mixture to the boiling vegetables.
- Boil for few minutes and add one tsp salt.
- Remove from the flame and cool. Add buttermilk to it.
- Garnish with curry leaves and fried mustard seeds.