Moroccan Chicken Wings Recipe
Photo Credit: http://jonoandjules.com/2012/06/06/moroccan-chicken-wings-with-herby-couscous/
|Moroccan Chicken Wings Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 2 tsp Black Pepper (cracked)
- ¾ tsp Coriander (ground)
- ½ tsp Cumin (ground)
- ½ tsp Cloves (ground)
- ½ tsp Cardamom (ground)
- 2 tbsp Paprika (ground)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (pressed or mashed)
- 2 tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 lbs Chicken Wings
How to make Moroccan Chicken Wings:
- Place a skillet over medium-high heat and combine together cinnamon, black pepper, coriander, cumin, cloves and cardamom.
- Toast the spices till very fragrant, say for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to a small bowl. Cool the mixture.
- Add paprika, garlic, dark brown sugar, salt, red pepper flakes, olive oil and lemon juice to the spice mixture.
- Slice the wings off from the chicken and halve them at the joints.
- Add the wings to the marinade.
- Place them in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Take a large rimmed baking sheet and spread the wings on it.
- Bake the wings for 25 minutes, turning over occasionally.
- Increase the oven heat to broil temperature.
- Broil the wings for 10 minutes, till the skin gets crisp.