Moroccan Lamb Kabobs Recipe
|Moroccan Lamb Kabobs Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 pounds ground Lamb
- 1 cup Raisins
- 5 ounces Goat Cheese
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Red Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- ¾ tbsp Cayenne Pepper (ground)
- ½ tsp Cumin (ground)
- ½ tsp Coriander (ground)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (coarsely ground, to taste)
How to make Moroccan Lamb Kabobs:
- Preheat an outdoor grill on high heat. Oil the grate lightly.
- Combine together lamb, raisins, goat cheese, mayonnaise, red onion, garlic, cilantro, cayenne pepper, cumin, coriander, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions.
- Press each portion against a skewer.
- Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 4 minutes on each side, till the cheese has melted, raisins are tender and lamb is cooked through.
- Remove and transfer on a serving plate.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the kabobs and serve with herb yogurt sauce or tzatziki sauce.