Moroccan Orange Salad Recipe
|Moroccan Orange Salad Recipe|
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Fresh Orange Juice
- 3 tbsp Confectioners' Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon romaine leaves, washed and dried
- 3 Oranges (peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 cup blanched almonds, slivered or chopped
- 8 Dates, sliced lengthwise
How to make Moroccan Orange Salad:
- In a small bowl combine lemon and orange juices, confectioner's sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate.
- Peel and cut oranges in slice and arrange decoratively onto plate.
- Spoon juice/sugar mixture over the oranges and sprinkle with almonds and fresh dates. Chill until serving.