Moroccan Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.campingforfoodies.com/spice-up-your-life-with-rice-moroccan-style-camp-recipes/
|Moroccan Rice Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 2 cups Water
- 1 cup Wild Rice
- 1 cup Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1½ cups Vegetable Broth
- 455 gm Asparagus (trimmed & chopped)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1½ tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Moroccan Rice:
- Take water in a pan and get it to a boil. Pour into rice and boil until rice is tender.
- Put mushrooms with ¾ cup vegetable broth, onions in a pan and boil until mushrooms are tender & brown.
- Mix in the remaining broth with asparagus and cook until it is little soft.
- Blend olive oil, balsamic vinegar and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Take rice with vegetables & olive oil dressing in a large bowl and mix well.
- Flavor it with salt & pepper to taste and serve hot.