Moroccan Saute Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.vegetablegardener.com/item/5423/moroccan-style-summer-squash-saut
|Moroccan Saute Recipe|
- 2 medium Zucchini (sliced in quarters)
- 2 cups Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 cans Garbanzo Beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups frozen Sweet Corn
- 1 box quick-cooking Couscous
- 1 tsp Curry powder to taste
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Leaves (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Water
How to make Moroccan Saute:
- In a skillet, heat oil and stir in cinnamon, curry powder and garlic mixture, and cook for one minute.
- Mix beans, tomatoes, zucchini, corn and 1 cup water, and simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Then season it with salt, cilantro and pepper.
- Spoon couscous with fork, and fluff it into serving dish. Garnish it with zucchini, and corn mixture and serve hot.