Moroccan Shabbat Fish Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.busyinbrooklyn.com/moroccan-fish-balls-recipe/
|Moroccan Shabbat Fish Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 3 cups Tomato (sliced)
- 6 (6 ounce) Tilapia Fillets
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Water
- ¼ cup fresh Parsley (chopped)
How to make Moroccan Shabbat Fish:
- Preheat oven to 200°F (95°C).
- Take a baking dish and place layers of red bell pepper and tomatoes on it.
- Arrange the tilapia fillets on the vegetables.
- Take a mixing bowl and combine together paprika, chicken bouillon, cayenne pepper, salt, olive oil and water.
- Pour this mixture over the fish in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the preparation with parsley.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for about 1 hour, till the fish flakes easily with a fork and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot.