Moroccan Spiced Chicken Kebabs Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.food.com/recipe/moroccan-spiced-chicken-kebabs-416089
|Moroccan Spiced Chicken Kebabs Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 tsp Cumin (ground)
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- 1¼ lb boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts (cut into 1½ inch cubes)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 large Red Pepper (cut into pieces)
- 2 tbsp fresh Cilantro (chopped)
How to make Moroccan Spiced Chicken Kebabs:
- Preheat the grill over high heat.
- Add enough water in a large container and soak 4 bamboo skewers in it, for about 30 minutes.
- Mix together cumin, paprika, turmeric, cinnamon, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and salt together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Take a large bowl and combine chicken cubes with olive oil.
- Add the spice mix and toss well to coat the cubes evenly.
- Thread chicken cubes and red pepper pieces to the skewers.
- Oil the grill rack lightly.
- Grill the kebabs for about 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, till the chicken is browned and well cooked.
- Garnish the kebabs with cilantro.
- Serve hot.