Photo Credit: http://pranithworld.blogspot.in/2010/08/yogurt-currymoru-curry-no-coconut.html
||10 Minutes |
||3 Minutes |
- 300 ml Yogurt
- 600 ml Water
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- A pinch of Asafoetida (Hing)
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- A few sprigs of Fresh Coriander Leaves
How to make Morru:
- In a bowl, mix together yogurt and water and keep aside.
- In a saucepan, heat oil and add cumin seeds and allow it to crackle.
- Add asafoetida, turmeric, salt and coriander leaves to it and sauté for a while.
- Add the mixture to the buttermilk and refrigerate.
- Serve cold.