Moscow Chicken Recipe
|Moscow Chicken Recipe|
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 large Onion
- 2 oz Butter
- 3 rashers Smoked Bacon
- 4 Chicken Breasts (cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 8 oz Sour Cream
- 3 - 4 oz Gruyere Cheese (sliced)
- 3 - 4 oz Feta Cheese (crumbled)
How to make Moscow Chicken:
- Slice the onions and sauté in butter.
- Add chopped smoked bacon and cook for 30 minutes, or until they are no longer pink.
- Then, add chicken and cook, until the pieces are longer pink.
- Stir in sour cream. Pour into a casserole dish and top with Gruyere and feta cheese.
- Bake at a temperature of 190 degrees C for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.