Mousse au Chocolate Recipe
|Mousse au Chocolate Recipe|
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 8 ounces Dark, Cooking Chocolate (good quality)
- 6 Eggs (at room temperature)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
How to make Mousse au Chocolate:
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites in two large bowls and beat egg yolks until very stiff.
- Stir the melted chocolate into egg yolks. Continue to beat vigorously, until you have a smooth mixture.
- Stir one third of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture. Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Carefully fold in the remaining egg whites.
- Spoon the mousse into individual glasses or cups.
- Chill and serve with whipped cream at top.