Photo Credit: http://khatoonskitchen.com/murbo-fruit-preserves-in-syrup/
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 kg Raw Mangoes (peeled & grated)
- 1 kg Sugar
- 6-7 Green Cardamoms (Elaichi)
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Glass of Water
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
How to make Murbo:
- Take sugar with water in a pan and cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Mix in lemon juice, mangoes and cardamoms and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in red chilli powder and cook on medium flame until preferred consistency is achieved. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and let cool.
- Store in sterilized jars.