Mushion Pork Recipe
Photo Credit: http://toirokitchen.com/recipes/mushi-nabe-recipes/kurobuta-pork-wrapped-enoki-mushrooms/
|Mushion Pork Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 Pork Chops
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2/3 cup Water
How to make Mushion Pork:
- Mix together the soup, onion and water in a bowl.
- Place the pork chops in a baking dish and pour the mixture over them.
- Cover with an aluminum foil and bake at 175 degrees C, in a preheated oven, for 45 minutes.
- Remove the cover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.