Mushroom Casserole Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mushrooms.ca/recipes/recipe.aspx?ID=40
|Mushroom Casserole Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 2½ lbs Fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- ¼ cup Butter
- 1 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Flour
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ½ small Lemon (juice)
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Paprika (for garnishing)
How to make Mushroom Casserole:
- Place a saucepan over heat and melt ¼ cup butter.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add salt, parsley and flour and stir well.
- Cover the pan, lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from heat and add lemon juice and sour cream.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place the mushroom mixture into the casserole dish.
- Place a small pan over heat and melt 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Add enough bread crumbs to cover the casserole and mix well.
- Spoon out the buttered bread crumbs over the mushroom preparation.
- You can cover the casserole and refrigerate overnight, to prepare the dish the next day.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of the dish.
- Bake the dish at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle paprika on top.
- Serve hot.