Mushroom Curry Recipe
|Mushroom Curry Recipe|
|Rating||8.8 / 10 (40 votes)|
- 1 cup Mushroom, diced
- ¼ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ¼ tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- 6 Mint Leaves
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 3 Green Chilies
- 5 Cashew nuts
How to make Mushroom Curry:
- For the masala, add chopped onions, tomatoes, mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chilies, cashewnuts and little water in a mixer and blend to make a fine paste.
- Once blended, keep the masala aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mushrooms. Sauté till they become tender.
- Remove from the heat and keep aside the cooked mushrooms.
- In a separate pan, heat oil and add cumin and mustard seeds. When the seeds crackle, add the masala paste. Sauté till the oil separates from the masala.
- Now, add the cooked mushrooms and salt.
- Cover the pan and cook it over low heat for some time.
- Serve hot and spicy mushroom curry with rotis.