Mushroom Kebab Recipe
Photo Credit: https://secure.robertsons.co.za/recipes/chargrilled-mushroom-cherry-tomato-kebabs
|Mushroom Kebab Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 16 large Button Mushrooms
- 2 Bell Peppers (sliced into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 Zucchini (Tori)(sliced)
- 1 unripe Banana (sliced)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Cumin (Jeer)(roasted, powdered)
- 1 tsp Peppercorn (Kali Mirch)(roasted, powdered)
- 1 cup Butter
How to make Mushroom Kebab:
- Skewer alternately mushrooms, banana, zucchini and bell peppers into skewers.
- Put them on a grill having medium flame. Simmer for 15 minutes, constantly basting with butter.
- Remove from skewers and arrange on a platter.
- Sprinkle with salt, powdered peppercorn and cumin powder.
- Serve hot.