Mushroom Matar Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.delhi6gdl.com/menu-2/
|Mushroom Matar Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup (8 ounce) Mushroom
- 1 cup (8 ounce) Peas (frozen better)
- 1 tsp Dhania Powder
- 1 tsp Jeera Powder
- 1-2 tsp Chili Powder
- Water (if required)
- 4-5 tsp Oil
- 1 sprig Coriander Leaves (for garnishing)
- 2 Onions (medium) (finely chopped)
- 3 Tomato (finely made into puree)
- 1 inch Cinnamon
- 2 Cardamoms
- 4-5 Cashew Nuts
- 1 inch Ginger (finely graded)
- 5-6 Garlic Flakes (finely grinded into a paste)
- Salt to taste
How to make Mushroom Matar:
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into 2 pieces.
- Put oil in a pan and add cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, garlic, salt and fry it for a 30 sec.
- Put onions and fry them until they are done.
- Add the tomato puree and fry it until it leaves oil at the edges.
- Add cashew paste, chili powder, dhania powder and Jeera powder fry it for 2
- Put mushrooms, matar into the gravy and cook them for 5-10 minute.
- Pour 1 cup of water to boil it for 2 minutes.
- Decorate it with finely cut coriander leaves.
Serve hot with hot poori or roti.