Mushroom Paneer Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.ganges-restaurant.com/en/menu-vege-curries.php
|Mushroom Paneer Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 500 g Mushroom (chopped)
- 200 g Cottage Cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup Carrot (fresh and grated)
- 3 Onions (chopped)
- 1 cube Cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter or oil
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 10 Almonds (blanched)
- ½ tbsp Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves
How to make Mushroom Paneer:
- Deep fry the paneer until golden.
- Keep the paneer in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Heat butter or oil in a pan and fry chilies, poppy seeds, milk, almonds and carrots.
- Now grind the above mixture to a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry onions, cumin powder, garam masala and coriander powder.
- Add mushrooms and paneer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Cook till mushroom becomes tender.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Serve with butter roti.