Mushroom Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://bevcooks.com/2011/12/pork-chops-and-mushrooms-in-a-white-wine-sauce/
|Mushroom Pork Chops Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 Pork Chops
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 pinch Garlic Salt
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 pound fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
How to make Mushroom Pork Chops:
- Sprinkle both the sides of the pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and cook the chops till both the sides are brown.
- Remove the chops and in the same skillet add the onion and mushrooms and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the chops and stir. Pour the mushroom soup over the chops.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.