Mushroom Quinoa Salad Recipe
|Mushroom Quinoa Salad Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||35 Minutes |
- 1 Shallot (finely chopped)
- 1 Garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1-2 springs fresh Thyme
- 85 g Quinoa
- 200 ml Vegetable stock
- 6 mixed Mushrooms (sliced)
- 3 sun-dried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin Olive oil
- Salt as needed
- Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- Parsley (fresh) as needed
How to make Mushroom Quinoa Salad:
- In a medium sauce pan add the vegetable stock and bring it back to boil. Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes or until the stock is absorbed and quinoa is tender.
- In a frying pan heat olive oil. Sauté onion in it for 3 minutes. Add garlic and fry for another 1 minute. Add mushrooms and season it with salt and pepper. Add thyme leaves to it. Stir fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes or until soft.
- In a small bowl mix the cooked quinoa and olive oil. Add mushrooms and tomatoes. Scatter fresh parsley o top and serve.